Rugged Mobile Recording Solutions
These NVRs (Network Video Recorders) are specifically designed to meet the rigors of vehicles in motion
The VNS In-vehicle NVR products are targeted for all vehicular applications: buses, cars, trains, boats, electric carts etc. These NVRs are available with 2, 4 or 8 PoE ports for direct connection to camera. The V7000 series vehicular systems have been optimized for use with the SoleraTec In-Car video management software, ARQCar.
When used with ARQVault In-Car as part of the Law Enforcement Solution, In-Car Video (ICV) recorder not only activates the Body Worn Camera (BWC) recording, it also functions as a video upload station and review/metatag station. Officers can upload their video in the car so they do not need to dock in the station. They can review both ICV and BWC video in the car and metatag in the car. If the car has an LTE router, the evidence can be immediately accessed from the station without an upload. Also, with an LTE router, they can upload all video while in the field. The ICV can also relay live body camera video.
Features of the In Car Video System:
- Support for i3, i5 or i7 Intel processors so multiple apps can run concurrently (in-car video,
facial recognition, bwc integration).
- More memory than most competitors to process data faster
- Full environmental range support of -20 degrees C to 85 degrees C. Internal devices to support WiFi, GPS, LTE, cameras, microphone).
- Built-in POE for direct camera support. Options for 2, 4 or 8 direct cameras – more with a Ethernet switch.
- Multiple USB connectors for docking BWC’s.
- Can direct-connect monitor/keyboard allowing the use of small displays when not integrating
- Multiple digital inputs and outputs for triggers and indicators
- OBD-II port for recording vehicle information (gas pedal position, braking, air bag
- Ignition integration
- RAID-1 for video storage with one hot swap drive bay