Network Video Recorders with BOBBYvms Inside
Vigiles is a family of recording, storage and management appliances optimized for Cozaint’s BOBBYvmsTM. These products come with software installed and licensed, so the systems are ready to go “out of the box”. Download the Vigiles Configurator.
The Vigiles-NVR products optimize system performance, database accommodation, storage configuration and BOBBYvms camera licensing. Vigiles-NVR’s can be used as single site stand-alone appliances or part of a multi-site BOBBYvms installation where an authorized user can access, view and manage video in each distributed system. Software installation and licensing are included so that each unit is ready to go out of the box. Onsite settings like camera focus, configuration and naming as well as policy settings are simple within the BOBBYvms management tool.
Vigiles-NVR appliances come in three basic platforms. The V1200 series products are targeted for applications needing up to 75 Mbps of video processing. The V2200 series systems will be needed for installations requiring up to 180 Mbps of video bandwidth. And the V3200 series of enterprise class NVR’s will process up to 300 Mbps. All platforms support vaults up to 100 TB and are available in Desktop or Rackmount footprints. Through the Vigiles Configurator a user will define the camera parameters, archive duration and NVR system requirements. The tool will provide the optimized solution for the application. Download the Vigiles-NVR Datasheet.
- Desktop or Rack Mount Footprint
- Intel® CPU Technology
- BOBBYvms and licenses pre-installed
- Flexible Storage: 1 TB to 100 TB
- Support for up to 100 Cameras
- Camera system data rate up to 300 Mbps
- Microsoft Windows® Operating System
- Separate OS drive
- Three scalable platforms
- Provides flexible live-views across one or many systems
- Supports ANY resolution camera
- Remote view via mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad supported)
- TLS secure connection between server and client parts
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses (cameras, client-to-server connection, etc.)
- Access any or all Vigiles systems from one client