License Plate Recognition
These solutions are targeted for either commercial or government applications and are ready to license and calibrate right out of the box
PlateSmart Mobile Defender
PlateSmart’s new Mobile Defender™ is a purpose built in-vehicle automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) capture and alerting system for law enforcement that works seamlessly with PlateSmart ARES® 3 ALPR software as part of a complete enforcement, investigative and analytic solution. The 3 camera kit utilizes the VNS In-vehicle solution to power and process the LPR data. Visit the PlateSmart Mobile Defender page.
Download the Mobile Defender Product Overview.
VNS has partnered with PlateSmart Technologies to bring to market ok edge the PlateSmart enabled V7300 LPR appliance which is specifically engineered for LPR operations at the network edge. The solution contains computing, network connectivity, remote maintenance capability, Power- over-Ethernet (PoE) for cameras and pre-installed PlateSmart ARES LPR software. The appliance’s custom-designed aluminum enclosure is NEMA 3R-rated and can be mounted externally on a wall or pole adjacent to the camera(s). The V7300 LPR appliance supports up o four IP cameras of the customer’s choosing, which are connected to the box via Cat 6 Ethernet cables at pre-wired ports. This allows the cameras to be installed up to 100 m from the appliance.
Connection to the customer’s network can be via Ethernet (Fiber or Cat 6), WIFI, Radio or LTE allowing access to the PlateSmart ARES Viewer, which allows real-time monitoring, and PlateSmart ARES Reporter for more detailed reporting of vehicle data.
Download the V7300 LPR Appliance datasheet Read Security.World Product Review
Features of the LPR Appliance:
- Pre-installed PlateSmart LPR software
- Support for 2 cameras via PoE with 30W per port.
- Multiple mounting options
- Remote management module included
- Edge processing and storage
- Out-of-the-box option: VNS will license and set IP address for customer provided cameras
- NEMA 3R enclosure: 14″ X 12″ X 8″
- Network connectivity options for Fiber, Cat 6, WIFI, Radio and LTE
- Complete solution includes edge processor, camera power and connections, internal surge protection voltage supply, remote management module and network connectivity